Broad-spectrum repellent, resistant to fleas, lice, ticks, scabies mite
Multiple Payment Methods
EU Certification & Filed with the FDA
Only 79 left
Fipronil Flea and Tick Treatment for Dogs and Cats is a fast-acting, long-lasting and waterproof flea and tick protection proven to kill fleas, lice, eggs and ticks. Designed for dogs and cats eight weeks of age and older. Stored in the oil glands of your pet's skin, one easy topical application works for 30 days.
- Provides fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick protection for pets 8 weeks or older
- Easy to apply for once a month for lasting protection
- For best results, apply every month
- Bathing is not allowed within two days before and after applying the product.
- Effectively control and kill fleas, and prevent adult fleas from laying eggs.
- Effective against fleas that cause flea allergy dermatitis as well as brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks that may cause Lyme disease. Use as directed.
How to use
Tips: For external use, oral administration and licking are forbidden. Avoid dripping into pet's eyes. Do not contact with pet owner's skin directly. Do not apply it on puppies and kittens under 8 weeks. Do not bathe for two days before and after applying. Applying once every month for flea-infected areas.